[ferret_users] Viewport question

Hello Ferret users,

I'm relatively new to Ferret and have a question about viewports...I've checked the Archives and looked through the viewports_demo.jnl, but have not found a solution to my problem. Currently, my script produces one column of viewports with three rows, but I would like to produce one row of viewports with three columns. I tried adjusting the go command:

 go portraitNxN 3 1 0 10, but I received the following message:

yes? go portraitNxN 3 1 0 10
Replacing definition of axis XVIEW
 **ERROR: improper grid or axis definition: NPOINTS=1 incompatible with limits given
define axis/y=0.55:0.45/npoint=1 yview

I also tried changing the portraitNxN.jnl script from the European A4 default to accommodate for North American users, but no luck there either. Here is the script I am working from:

go portraitNxN 1 3 0 10
set win/aspect=1.5

set viewport 1
let transport=normvel[x=-3.1:120,z=0:500, t="01-Jan-1995":"01-Jan-2005"@ave]
fill/nolabel/levels=(-0.12,0.2,0.01)/VLIMITS=0:500 transport

set viewport 2
let transport=normvel[x=120:220,z=0:500, t="01-Jan-1995":"01-Jan-2005"@ave]
fill/nolabel/levels=(-0.12,0.2,0.01)/VLIMITS=0:500 transport

set viewport 3
let/title="1994-2004 Velocity Normal to Transect"/units="m/s" transport=normvel[x=220:307,z=0:500, t="01-Jan-1995":"01-Jan-2005"@ave]
fill/levels=(-0.12,0.2,0.01)/VLIMITS=0:500 transport

frame/format=gif/file=BC1_Transport_1995_2004.gif

Thanks in advance,

Cathleen