[ferret_users] Magnitude of vector plots

  Dear ferret users,

       I have a small question with plotting vector plots. If I have uwind,vwind and use the command

 vector uwind,vwind

       I'm able to plot the vectors but the expressions are displayed below. However, if I use

 vector/nolabel uwind,vwind

        then even the magnitude indicating vector goes away along with the names of the expressions.
 I would like to keep the magnitude indicating vector and just take out the names of the expressions.
 It'll be great if anyone can show how to do this. Thanks!

   Karthik.