Re: [ferret_users] Fortran error when using .des file

Hi Jean,
There have been one or two other reports of recent trouble with descriptor files. It does not happen with all of them; our suite of benchmark tests includes reading from descriptor files and those are running correctly. I'll get some more information from you outside the list and that may help us track down the cause.

Ansley