Re: [ferret_users] window

Nuncio,

See the alias WHERE
Click somewhere on the window to continue.

Karl

On 8/4/2010 11:35 PM, nuncio murukesh wrote:
Dear list,
         Don't know whether this is unique to my machine. I am running
FERRETv 6.51 on opensuse 11 with a pentium4 processor. When I type w on
the ferret prompt a window opens but FERRET hangs. I have to kill the
application and start again. What is happening?
Thanks
nuncio

--
Karl M. Smith, Ph.D.
Research Scientist and Software Developer

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the Government
or the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration."