[ferret_users] addition to ferret wish list

We (at last) have some additional support for Ferret to begin in a couple of months.  The topic of improving publication-quality graphics is *definitely* on the list.

Aside from improvements to font quality and fixing the white lines problem, one hopefully easy to add addition that I would love is a c-shell type "history" command.

I've also notice a small bug in a the v6.2 version I'm using (don't see any mention of it in the release notes for v6.3 and v6.4): FERRET v6.2 Linux(g77) 2.4.21-32 - 05/20/09 (on both Ubuntu and Fedora)

unlike earlier versions, cont/over doesn't show the contour line
segment in the lower left-hand corner (still show's the abreviated command though).

Cheers,

Lev

Lev Tarasov -   Dept of Physics and Physical Oceanography,
		Memorial University of Newfoundland.
                http://www.physics.mun.ca/~lev/
		Tel (709)-737-2675
		Fax (709)-737-8739