Re: [ferret_users] problem in saving plot in wondows-ferret

Dear Ansley,
I have ferret v.5.51 on Windows XP. I did

$ferret -gif
yes?use data.nc
yes?shade/L=1   var1
yes?frame/file=plot.gif

The plot generated is of 18 KB (plot attached here). But I am not able to see the plot when I double click it.

Whereas, when I use above commands on ferret and X server (without -gif) then I can see the shade plot on the screen.

Yogesh