Re: [ferret_users] Announcing Ferret Version 6.6.2

Dear Ansley,

After installing the 32-bit version of Ferret 6.6.2 we noticed that
bin/gksm2ps (which is used by Fprint) is actually a 64-bit executable
and thus does not work. (We have downloaded it from
ftp://ftp.pmel.noaa.gov/ferret/pub/linux_32_nc4/fer_executables.tar.gz)

As a workaround we replaced it with gksm2ps from the previous version.
It would be nice if that could be fixed.

Cheers,
Marco

--
***************************************