Re: [ferret_users] overlaying plots with regridded time axis

Hi Arpita,
You don't need the step where you regrid with @MOD, unless your data is on a different calendar definition as mentioned in the FAQ on modulo regridding; or if you were starting with monthly data on a monthly axis that was not centered on the middle of the month, as mentioned in the Users Guide which talks about handling shifts due to differences between linear and  modulo regridding.

If you just define
let sst1n=sst1[gt=myt@mod]
let sst2n=sst2[gt=myt@mod]
Then you can plot them together or subtract the two series.

Ansley

There's no risk of