[ferret_users] Time offset in fill plot

Title: Time offset in fill plot
Dear Ferret users,

I just encountered something strange as demonstrated by these commands on one of our acoustic current meter data sets:

> ferret
        NOAA/PMEL TMAP
        FERRET v6.2
        Linux(g77) 2.4.21-32 - 05/19/09
        30-Apr-10 16:43

USE "http://dods.mbari.org/cgi-bin/nph-nc/data/ssdsdata/deployments/muce2009/201003/muce2009_aquadopp1474_summary_20100305.nc"
SET REGION/T="28-Apr-2010 22:08":"30-Apr-2010 22:08"
plot/k=1 velocity_0_max
Set win 2
fill velocity_0_max

The peak velocities appear shifted about 7 hours (coincidentally, our GMT offset) from the line plot and the listing of the data.

I know I have a non-COARDS compliant depth axis, but that shouldn’t cause this discrepancy, right?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

--
Mike McCann