Re: [ferret_users] No valid data while averaging in time

Hi all,
I've fixed this bug and have put new Ferret executables on our downloads pages; so this is a mini-release of Version 6.6.1 for linux RedHat5 32-bit, and x86_64-linux. So on the page, http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/static/Downloads/ferret_downloads.html, the files for the first two sets of downloads files have been updated.

32-bit Linux v6.6.1 linked with NetCDF-4 libraries
    64-bit Linux v6.6.1 Linked with NetCDF-4 libraries

I don't plan to build executables with the older OPeNDAP libraries unless somebody makes a good argument that they're needed. (We will work on getting executables for the other popular operating systems!)

Ansley

Praveen V K wrote:

Hi All,

I am getting No-Valid-data error from ferret (V6.5) while using @ave in time

eg:

use ocean_atlas_subset.nc
fill temp[x=@ave,l=1] ! This one works perfectly
fill temp[x=@ave,l=@ave] ! This one gives No-Valid-Data error on plot.

 There was no such issues in previous releases of ferret

Praveen V K