[ferret_users] correlation,n/n+1

Dear users,
            I would like to know what difference it makes when  var_n is run after variance.jnl.  I tried to figure it out by substracting the correlation obtained when variance.jnl alone was used from the correlation when var_n was also ran after variance.jnl. I do find differences, but very small, of the order of -7.  But Iam not sure whether in any other cases both can differ significantly.  Can anybody throw some light on it.

Thanks &
Regards
nuncio