[ferret_users] contributed scripts

Hi all -

By chance today I heard about a contributed Ferret script I had not known about. These scripts are found in /usr/local/ferret/contrib (fyi, an ls listing from a recent version is below).

You can contribute scripts by sending it in a message to this list. This will also make it findable by searching the mail archives.

Ideally, include a line at the top of your script:

If you know the name of a script (or part of the name), the scripts can be found using 'Fgo script_name', which will show the one-line description as above. ('Fgo -more script_name' lists the whole file using more; 'Fgo -help' for more information).

Billy K
------------------------

TS_section.jnl
TernaryDiagram.jnl