[ferret_users] Palette

Hi!

I would be very grateful if somebody could help me.

I would like to know if there is an easy way to invert the default palette
used in plots. I am using the shade command for a variable that goes from
-5 to +5, and I would like negative numbers to be in the red spectrum and
positive numbers to be in the blue spectrum (the opposite of what it is
now).

Thank you very much,
Angela
--
AV Gallego-Sala
QUEST

Tel. +44 (0) 117 3314462
Fax. +44 (0) 117 3314124

Angela.Gallego-Sala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

earthsystemscience2010.org - Global Change, Climate and People

**Registration and abstract submission now open**
for the AIMES Open Science Conference
Edinburgh, 10-13 May 2010.
This international conference is supported by
QUEST, the UK programme for Earth System Science