[ferret_users] PPL SHAKEY - still a bug with klab_dig?

Hi all,

Thanks for those involved in the new Mac version (6.3), which I have managed to install with no problems.

....I see from the archives that there was a posting about a bug in the 5th argument for PPL SHAKEY (klab_dig) in ferret 5.81; see:

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2005/msg00864.html

Am I correct in that the bug is still there if the value is set to 0? If I have it set to 0, then ferret gets midway through a plot and then just hangs. This doesn't happen when it is left as default or has a value /= 0. (I ask in case I need to look for another issue in my script!).

Thanks,

Paul