Re: [ferret_users] Announcing Ferret v6.3 for the Mac

Thank you Ansley and the people behind the curtain that made this possible!

Everything installed very easily.

The only change that I had to make was within the $FER_DIR/bin/ferret_paths_bash_template file

line 48 change

export PATH="$PATH $FER_DIR/bin"

export PATH="$PATH:$FER_DIR/bin"

I had to add a colon between the $PATH and $FER_DIR/bin path entry.

Other than that it seems great with sample data sets that would cause the previous Mac version to segfault. :)

Thanks again!

Evan