[ferret_users] define monthly climatology having data points at the first of each month

Hi,

   It may be a simple question, but I am encouraged to ask again: How can we define a new monthly climatology with data points at the first of each month? MON_REG have data points at the midmonths.

  I do have monthly datasets that the data points are at the first of each month. I do not want to regrid the original data to the midmonth axis using linear interpolation because I only want to use the original data sets to compute the monthly climatology and the anomaly.

  Thanks a lot!

  Yangxing