Re: [ferret_users] Please update your bookmarks: Ferret webpage http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/

Hi Ansley,

| Until very recently if you went to the address
| http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/ you were redirected to the current
| address, which is
|
|   http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/
|
| The ferret.wrc.noaa.gov address is quite old and needs to be phased
| out. It will be working temporarily but please update your bookmarks
| so that you will go to Ferret web pages under
| http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/

I wondered why I had a bookmark to your old address,
and then realized that that was because Google gave it
as the primary hit.  It still does.
(To see this, search Google with "Ferret PMEL" without
quotation marks.)

I don't know what's the best way to fix this, but these might
help:

   http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=92865
   http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=156412
   http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl