Re: [ferret_users] OPeNDAP/netCDF Error code 5

Hi Ansley

I'm really glad to contribute to Ferret improvement. If you want, I can
get more detail about system I'm using.

However, I would like to know if there's some trick I can apply to solve
this problem.

Thanks for the answers.

Best regards,
Paulo Santiago