Re: [ferret_users] loop over file

Hi Xiao,
If the netcdf files contain time steps for the same variable(s), and if you want to treat the set of files as a single dataset, then the best thing to do is to create a descriptor file. If this is what you want to do, then read about descriptor files in the Ferret Users Guide.

Ansley

xiao zhang wrote:
hi, everyone, i have a question about how to loop over many NETCDF files (900 in total) in ferret. Can I do it using repeat or something like that? I got no clue about how to do that......................

Thank you very much xx