[ferret_users] Re: array dims; plotting the last row of a netcdf array

Dear Ferret Users
  I figured out a solution:

  define SYMBOL top = `DIC,return=jend`
  plot/vs/line/vlimits=-0.05:0.85/hlimits='$hlimits' xc,w[j=($top)]*DIC[j=($top)]

If you know of a better solution than this, let me know, but I think this will work for me.

Patrick McGuire