Re: [ferret_users] Where are the contour labels in my postscript file?

Hi Paulo,

| I'm producing some postscript contour plots and I realized that the
| labels are not appearing.
|
| What can I do to get back the labels of my contour plot?

There are Ferret users who know the issue much better
than I, but since it's a holiday week (at least here
in the US), they may not be responding quickly.

So, if you are in a hurry, you might want to search
the archive of past email messages.  (Go to the homepage
of Ferret and then to "email users group".)  I've seen
a few threads dealing exactly your problem.

Having said that, I can think of three potential solutions.

1) Project your field onto a coarser grid.  When there are
  too many datapoints, you tend to lose contour labels.

2) Reduce the size of contour labels.

3) Adjust the "density" of contour labels.

Please refer to the user's manual on how to do these.

Regards,
Ryo