Re: [ferret_users] @mod

Hi,
        Taking a wild guess.......the most obvious reason is the wrong missing value flag for the
original dataset. Along with other information, please send in the output of following commad
too.....

yes? set data ...
yes? list `variable_name,r=bad`

Also just make a shade plot of the original data (without any /levels qualifier) and make sure there
is no data values displayed over land and the default colorbar shows reasonable values.

Thanks and Regards,

Jaison