Re: [ferret_users] Limitation of gif pixel?

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.
I know the ps file maybe the best solution for this kind of application.
But if I try to produce a series of 2d time series plot,
gif file naming seems easier than ps file, like

gif:
frame/file=test1_`l`.gif

ps:
ferret -batch test1_1.plt