[ferret_users] Outlining grid boxes

Dear all,

I wanted to outline each grid box of a grided data. For this, I used the method suggested by Jaison ( http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2004/msg00774.html) but got the attached plot. (grid_center....) Seems like the corner of the overlay box/rectangle lay over the grid center (rather than at the edge as I wanted). How can I overlay the box so as to match undrlaying grid?

Also, some time ago I made plot (grid.gif) with marker at grid center but now forgot how i did that. Can any one suggest?

Regards
Jagadish