Re: [ferret_users] R-square problem

Title: Re: [ferret_users] R-square problem
Hi Ansley,

Yes the values of Rsquare are larger than 1:

yes? stat rsquare
 Total # of data points: 1512 (72*21*1*1)
 # flagged as bad  data: 0
 Minimum value: 0.34722
Maximum value: 1.2
Mean    value: 0.89056 (unweighted average)
 Standard deviation: 0.10312

Any ideas??

Thanks

Ana