[ferret_users] Ferret6.3

Hi :
   I install Ferret6.3, but can't plot. I install Ferret 6.07 , can plot!

Error message:
yes? fill/l=1 sst
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't get address for localhost

Can't connect to X Server localhost:14.0
Your DISPLAY environment variable must be set to
point to a working X server.

gopenws()   26 Specified workstation cannot be opened
gactivatews()    6 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be either in the state WSOP or in the state WSAC
gsetdeferst()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
gsetlinerep()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't get address for localhost
ginqmaxwssttables()   22 Specified workstation type is invalid
ginqwsconntype()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
gsetwswindow()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
gescsetdcsize()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
gupdatews()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
 **ERROR: required program command has not been given: graphical output device isnt ready

"中国制造",讲述中国60年往事