[ferret_users] probability density function

Hi  Ansley

The data that I have are outputs of model simulations over southern
east africa. The 31 values are days.
 What I would like to do is to produce PDF for precipitation taking in account
all domain for an interval of time (e.g 1979-1999).
I don't how to do and if its possible.

Thank you