Re: [ferret_users] climatology from different files

Hi Hanh -

Use a descriptor file (also known as an MC file) to bring in all the datasets at once (they will appear as a timeseries). There is lots of discussion of these techniques in the mail archives. See for example:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/converting-to-netcdf/CREATING-A-MULTI-FILE-NETCDF-DATA-SET

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/FERRET_17sep07/Documentation/Users_Guide/v602/fer_html.htm

Billy K