Re: [ferret_users] emacs

Nice!

Actually, that is an interesting way of accomplishing things. I envision a binding that would:

1) Save the current buffer (.jnl file)
2) Open a split window
3) run ansi-term (or equivalent) on the above saved file in the new window 4) I would also add a binding that would add meta-up arrow and meta- down arrow for shifting between windows (and maybe I can add something that would route STD_ERR to another window - dreaming here)

Thanks for the input Ryo and Sudheer.

Regards, Mark

Mark Verschell
markverschell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." - Albert Pines