Re: [ferret_users] emacs

I was the person who created the ferret mode for emacs. I haven't done anything with it for a while now, but I have started running it again. Maybe it is time to revisit the ferret mode and update it. That is an interesting idea about running ferret from within emacs, I am not currently aware of how to accomplish that — but it sounds like a great feature!

Mark Verschell
markverschell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." - Albert Pines