Re: [ferret_users] Contour Labels on White Box?

 I believe what Jammal meant is like the attached graph which is not
generated by ferret but using  gri ( , though I am not sure if it is
possible in ferret. It is a good feature if implemented particularly
when the labels get embedded in background colors
Sudheer

--
with best regards

Sudheer

Sudheer Joseph
Scientist
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)
Ocean Valley, Post Box No# 21,
IDA Jeedimetla P.O.
Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy District - 500 055
Andhra Pradesh, India.
TEl:+91-40-23044600(R),Tel:+91-9440832534(Mobile)
Tel:+91-40-23886047(O),Fax:+91-40-23895011(O)
E-mail:sjo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; sudheer.joseph@xxxxxxxxx;  sjo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web- http://oppamthadathil.tripod.com
"The ultimate measure of a man is
not where he stands in moments of