Re: [ferret_users] ppl shakey

Hi David,
Some plot settings are persistent, and others are reset on each plot command. The arguments to shakey are ones which are reset to the defaults on each color plot.  So there's not really a way to make that setting up front. I think I agree that these settings should be able to be made once, so that your plots are consistent, so we'll look into changing that.

Ansley

David Wang wrote:
Dear Billy et al,

Thanks for your useful tricks. However, my problem remains. If I add

ppl shakey,,.12

in startup.go, then in Ferret execute

go startup.go
use levitus_climatology
shade/line/key/k=1 temp

The tick labels and contour labels are indeed enlarged, but the shakey labels remain the original size.

Thanks,
D.