[ferret_users] Extracting data/value from grided data in rotated Mercator projection

Hi everyone,

I have grided data in rotated Mercator projection. I can properly plot that data using map projection information. I want to know if I need to extract value at  a location say 80E, 20N
it is enough to load the data and just issue  list/x=80/y=20 var command? Does it take care of the shift we see in the map plot automatically? In other word, the shift we see in map plot is limited to  map plot only or is there similar shift in data reading/extraction. If there is some shift how to extract data  in real world coordinate (at the grid with  80E, 20N in above case)

reagrds
Jagadish