RE: [ferret_users] ASCII to netcdf

Dear Yogesh,

I did the same some time ago,  and finally what I did was to load the ASCII data, regrid if you want to the desired grid and save then as netcdf.

define axis/x=1:360:1 long_grid
define axis/y=1:180:1 lat_grid
define grid/x=long_grid/y=lat_grid newgrid

!Open your file as usual

file/var="co2"/format=unformatted/grid=newgrid my_file.txt

!Change the grid if you want

let gridded_co2=co2[gx=long_grid,gy=lat_grid]

!Save as netcdf

save/file=output.cdf gridded_co2

Hope it helps!