Re: [ferret_users] greyscale plot

Hi Yadu,

Think you're just missing the "SET" command after you do the first SHADE. You include this to tell ferret to hold off drawing the plot until you've given all the custom commands (axis settings, etc) to PPLUS. So

shade/palette=greyscale/SET  sst
PPL TICS .01,.01,.01,.01
go unlabel 1
ppl shade

should work just fine.

(You can also type SET PALETTE greyscale to have that as the default palette for all subsequent plots).

Paul