Re: [ferret_users] How to drawing rainbow color lines?

Hi Ansley and All,

The shade colors are right. I got the right results after inserting the
color definitions in the eps file:

ct 1 [0.000000 0.000000 0.000000] put
ct 2 [0.800000 0.000000 1.000000] put
ct 3 [0.550000 0.100000 1.000000] put
ct 4 [0.300000 0.200000 1.000000] put
ct 5 [0.150000 0.400000 0.650000] put
ct 6 [0.000000 0.600000 0.300000] put
ct 7 [0.500000 0.800000 0.150000] put
ct 8 [1.000000 1.000000 0.000000] put
ct 9 [1.000000 0.500000 0.000000] put
ct 10 [1.000000 0.000000 0.000000] put
ct 11 [0.800000 0.000000 0.000000] put
ct 12 [0.600000 0.000000 0.000000] put
ct 13 [1.000000 1.000000 1.000000] put

By default, gksm2ps only define 6 colors:

ct 1 [0.000000 0.000000 0.000000] put
ct 2 [0.800000 0.000000 1.000000] put
ct 3 [0.550000 0.100000 1.000000] put
ct 4 [0.300000 0.200000 1.000000] put
ct 5 [0.150000 0.400000 0.650000] put
ct 6 [0.000000 0.600000 0.300000] put

If our customized color number is still 6, it is alright. But if we
define > 6, the colors 7+ will not be included in the EPS file.

Do we have better method to adjust this rather than manually modifying
the eps file?

Many thanks,
Tony