Re: [ferret_users] aline colors

Hi -
yes, ALINE is an old command and has always had its quirks.  We're putting into the documentation a note that it's deprecated - no longer supported.  It'll remain in there as is, so if people have it in scripts it'll continue to work as it has, but its use is discouraged.

Since ALINE was originally put in, we added the ability to just give a set of points, by putting them in brackets, as in Billy's example{7,10},{4,4}, so there's absolutely NO NEED for ALINE.

Ansley

Derek Tsui wrote:
Oddly aline doesn't change colors even after defining the color, but plot works great. Thanks!!

Derek