Re: [ferret_users] aline colors

Hi Derek -

Define a gray color with equal values of R-G-B. For example:

ppl color,5,40,40,40

That will redefine pen color 5 (cyan) to be light gray.

But ALINE can be flaky. I would just use plot/over:

plot/vs/over/nolab/line=5 {7,10},{4,4} ! draw a line on a plot with defined-on-the-fly values

You could do this in a repeat loop to draw a grid.

Billy