Re: [ferret_users] plotting vector time series at a point

Hi Mick,

For a long time I'd been looking for a way to plot vector time series using Ferret, and I always find this same answer.

I like the result we obtain with the commands you explained. However, I would like to get arrows or wind barbs in place of simple sticks.

Is there a way to get it?

Cheers,
Paulo Santiago