Re: [ferret_users] objective_analysis_demo

Hi Otacilio,
Thanks for the report - we'll get that fixed up. You probably have been able to fix this. To check what needs to be changed, use SHOW FUNCTION scat2gridgauss_xy to see the call for a function - and then you could make your own corrected copy of the script with the correct arguments.

Ansley

Otacilio Leandro wrote:
Hello guys,

I was running the go file "objective_analysis_demo", using Ferret version 6.1 and its gave me this error:

LET/QUIET sgrid = scat2gridgauss_xy (xpts, ypts, sample_function, x[gx=xax2], y[gy=yax2], 2.) **ERROR: command syntax: scat2gridgauss_xy (xpts, ypts, sample_function, x[gx=xax2], y[gy=yax2], 2.) The scat2gridgauss_xy function has an incorrect number of arguments DEFINE VARIABLE/QUIET sgrid = scat2gridgauss_xy (xpts, ypts, sample_function, x[gx=xax2], y[gy=yax2], 2.)
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

Its just for help the developers and  it can be fixed on later version.

--
Ms. Otacilio Leandro de Menezes Neto
Grupo de Modelagem Atmosférica