Re: PPL CLSPLT Was: Re: [ferret_users] Puzzling metafile error with Fprint

On Feb 26, 2009, at 2:20 AM, Glenn Carver wrote:

So what happens in the case that I SET MODE META, produce a metafile, then quit ferret without CAN MODE META or PPLT CLSPLT? (which I suspect Paul might be doing too).

Actually I tend to produce plots with successive SET MODE META / CAN MODE META pairs - I'd never heard of PPL CLSPLT until this email exchange. I've never noticed a problem with my method before (on linux or Mac), but is there something subtle going on?

Paul