Re: [ferret_users] Working with pattern files? Stippling?

Just to illustrate Peter's point for the tiny_grid pattern, see the 2 pictures attached: screencapture.jpg (what we see in ferret) and hardcopy.jpg (what we get from a hard copy).

Furthermore, I couldn't do my usual cheat of editting the pattern in the postscript in Illustrator, as "Select > Same > fill color" doesn't work. How are these pattern files produced, and how are they coded for the postscript output? Is it possible to write my own pattern file? Whilst tiny_grid is pretty close what I was after (if the hardcopy can be sorted), a "tiny_circles" option would be better... (Thanks for the suggestion though Peter!).

Cheers,

Paul