Re: [ferret_users] Calendar type for descriptor file

Hi -
The calendar name should be given in uppercase letters, and these are the choices,

'360_DAY'
'GREGORIAN'
'NOLEAP'
'ALL_LEAP'

Ansley

Samrat Rao wrote:
Hi,
   I am trying to make a descriptor file for NCEP's daily data. I am
not sure of the correct choice of D_CALTYPE that is to be used in
BACKGROUND_RECORD. I have used both 'noleap' and 'gregorian' but the
29th of February is not shown for the leap years although the
corresponding dataset has it. Could someone advise?

Thanks.