Re: [ferret_users] contour/levels extension?

Ryo,

I'm used to fooling my eyes by set the font of contour labels ridiculously small in combination with the qualifier LEVELS=x.xD, for example,

CONTOUR/LEVELS=2D/SIZE=1E-3 SST

The contour labels are still there but too small to be seen, both on screen and in print.

HTH,
David