[ferret_users] Text not written on pdf file

Hi,
I am using pplus commands to customise the figures. Then i create pdf files by using the spawn command. However, not all text gets written on the pdf file. The lase few words/letters get clipped off.

My go file has the following lines at the beginning:

PPLUS/RESET
SET MODE META

At the end i have:
SPAWN Fprint -l ps -o figures.ps metafile.plt
SPAWN ps2pdf figures.ps

I am using Ferret v6.1. I do not find any pattern in the way in which the text is clipped. Please advise.

--

Samrat Rao