Re: [ferret_users] Ploting with single point not continuous line

Sorry, the second link in the message I sent a minute ago is not correct (bad pasting on my part). The correct link for the symbol fonts is:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/FERRET_17sep07/Documentation/Users_Guide/ pplus_symbol_fonts.html

BK