[ferret_users] Saving to file or else error with @ITP

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I have done some calculations on a variable, gridded the variable and now want to interpolate to a specific point using @ITP.  When I do this I get incorrect values.  However, @ITP does work when I save the variable to be interpolated to a file first then read it back in.  Thus, I'm thinking this is a memory problem or something?  I tried "cancel memory/all" and then "load variable" but this doesn't work.  Saving to a file takes too long so looking for a workaround.

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen R. Guimond
Graduate Research Assistant
Florida State University
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies (COAPS)

--- End Message ---