Re: [ferret_users] Using HDF QuikSCAT gridded vectors on ferret: no grid available?

Hi Domingos,

| I suspected I should use define axis. Just wondering if there was
| another way.

I wonder if you might want to try other data sources.  For example,
this one

  http://apdrc.soest.hawaii.edu:80/dods/public_data/satellite_product/QSCAT/qscat_3day

seems to have correct grid information included.  I think you can save
(part of) the data locally onto your disk using Ferret, if necessary.
You can find other QuikSCAT products (like climatology) at

  http://apdrc.soest.hawaii.edu/

Regards,
Ryo