From: Robert Fuller [mailto:rfuller@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wed 15/10/2008 22:56
To: Ansley Manke
Cc: LEFOUEST VINCENT; oar.pmel.ferret_users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ferret_users] Ferret requirements, RAM or CPU?

Hi,

My colleague Stephen Mulcahy blogged about our recent experience while
regridding with ferret... the process was apparently cpu bound but on
closer investigation this was due to thrashing memory. Increasing the
amount of memory made an incredible differnce. Read about it here:
http://www.atlanticlinux.ie/blog/?p=41

Kind regards,
Rob.

--
Robert Fuller, Applepie Solutions,
5 Woodlands Avenue, Renmore, Galway, Ireland.