Re: [ferret_users] text on specific lat lon

Hi Javeria ,
You can use the LABEL comand:

yes? use coads_climatology
yes? fill/x=20e:120e/y=-70:30/L=1 sst
yes? label/user 70,-30,1,0,0.1 "My Label"

The arguments are x and y location in the units of your plot axes, arguments for how the label is centered and its size, and the label itself. You can find the details on the command in the Users Guide,

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/LABEL

Something to look out for is that longitudes are expressed in Ferret as Longitude East, so the first argument to LABEL needs to be in that form.

Ansley

Javeria Ashraf wrote:
Hi all,

How can we write some text on a spacial figure on specific lat lon?

Javeria.

--
Javeria Ashraf
Scientific Officer,